In the morning:
- Getting started at 08 am from your hotel, transferring to Tay Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is an odd mix of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity.
- After visiting Cao Dai temple & special ceremony and then having lunch before leaving Tay Ninh province to Cu Chi tunnels.
In the afternoon:
- We will visit a network of 200 km long underground dug-out which was being used during the Vietnam – USA war.
- There is little evidence to indicate the intense fighting, bombing and destruction that went on in Cu Chi during the war.
- We will return Ho Chi Minh city about at 17:30
Included in the price
Excluded in the price