Tour summary: South Vietnam Package 8 days discovers the southern land of Vietnam for all of highlights in this area. We started the trip with full day trip for Ho Chi Minh city tour and Cu Chi tunnels. The second day is the driving to west south of Ho Chi Minh, the discovery of the Mekong delta is Floating market, orchard and daily life of locals. We leaving Ho Chi Minh City by flight to Dalat for hill station with green and flowers valley, it is very cool and very seasonal here. Departure Dalat to to Nha Trang where is one of long and sandy beach in Vietnam. Here, we take the boat trip to discover the bay by snorkeling and swimming in the green and fresh water of the bay. We close the trip by flight back to Ho Chi Minh City for saying goodbye Vietnam.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam & Ho Chi Minh city arrival
- Arriving in Ho Chi Minh city
- Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- Free time at leisure
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
Meal: Hotel breakfast, lunch
- Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thank market
- Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong delta – Can Tho
- Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho
- Taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life.
- Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening traditional music.
- Having a local lunch and then riding bicycle around local village
- Taking sampan back to harbor for two hours driving back to Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, boat trip in Mekong, bicycle
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Dalat
- 8.0: Breakfast at your hotel and then transferring to Tan San Nhat airport for Dalat flight
- 8.30 – 14.30: You’ll be picked up to Dalat – one of the most famous areas in Central Highland.
- 14.30 – 16.45: You’ll check in your hotel in the city centre and then visit the Linh Phuoc Pagoda, a large Buddhist pagoda with ornate architecture and a spacious interior dominated by a large seated Buddha. You’ll be taken to have a look at an embroidery workshop in an attractive garden setting.
- Overnight in Datlat
Included service: Transfer, tour guide, accommodation, flight, meal (lunch) and entrance fee (s)
Day 5: Dalat
Meal: Hotel breakfast, lunch
- 8.0 – 8.30: Breakfast at your hotel
- 8.30 – 11.30: You’ll ride a cable car to Truc Lam Pagoda and Tuyen Lam Lake to visit attractive Flower Garden
- 11.30 – 13.00: Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.00 – 16.30: You’ll visit Emperor Bao Dai’s Summer Palace that is indicative of Bao Dai’s status as the puppet ruler of an occupied country. You’ll call the Crazy House which invites curiosity, and deservingly so, and Da Lat market. You’ll spend the night in Dalat.
- Dat Lat city overnight
Included service: Transfer, tour guide, accommodation, cable car, meal (breakfast, lunch) and entrance fee (s)
Meal: Hotel breakfast
- Transfer from Da Lat to Nha Trang (214 km/ 06 hours/ depart at 7:30 AM).
- Hotel check – in upon arrival. Overnight in Nha Trang
Included service: Transfer, accommodation, meal (breakfast) and entrance fee (s)
Day 07: Nha Trang – Mun island
- Getting started at 8.00 am from your hotel to Cau Da port.
- Cruise to Mun & Mot islands, where you stop for diving & snorkeling around these islands. You can try 2 dives for the tour, which is 45 minutes per dive. The distance between 2 dives about 2-3 hours, depending on escorted diving instructor & guests’ health status. Light Lunch, tea, coffee will be served on boat after the first dive. Enjoy the panorama of the sea, the whole collection of live sea creatures in Nhatrang bay, especially view the beautiful live coral reefs at the sea bottom and our boat cruise back to pier.
- Car picks up & transfers back to the hotel. We come back hotel in Nha Trang city
- Overnight in Nha Tramng city
Included service: Transfer, tour guide, accommodation, meal (breakfast, lunch) boat, snorkeling and entrance fee (s)
- We will pick you up from hotel in Nha Trang city, then driving to airport for flight to Sai Gon.
- Say good bye Nha Trang sandy beach – Hen Gap Lai!
Included service: Transfer, tour guide, flight, meal (breakfast)
Excluded in the price