Tour summary: Start package with sightseeing tour in Saigon and then to the Cu Chi Tunnels – an amazing network of tunnels which stretched for over 250 kilometers, give the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life in the American war was like. Take two hours driving to My Tho (Mekong Delta), take a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life. Wander through orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam & Ho Chi Minh city arrival
- Arriving in Ho Chi Minh city
- Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- Free time at leisure
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thank market
- Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong delta – Can Tho
- Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho
- Taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life.
- Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening traditional music.
- Having a local lunch and then riding bicycle around local village
- Taking sampan back to harbor for 2 hours driving to Can Tho city
- Checking in hotel and dinner in Can Tho city
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Can Tho, hotel breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee (s), boat trip in My Tho, bicycle
Day 4: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh city
- It is advised to start the boat trip before 08:00 am otherwise you may not see the most busiest time of the floating market.
- We take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang, which the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes.
- Lunch at local restaurant on the way back to Sai Gon via My Tho
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Ho Chi Minh, hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), boat trip in Can Tho,
Day 5: Farewell to Vietnam and See you again!
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Day Inclusions:Transfer, tour guide, hotel breakfast