Tour summary: The discovery of all highlights in Mekong delta will be including in trip with 3 days. The driving is from Ho Chi Minh to My Tho, where we will be experienced by Sampan cruising along the canals to discover the co-co nut farm. The pause some where for wandering and pick the fresh fruits in the orchard. The seconday we are so impressive by floating market in can Tho, after visiting Can Tho Tour we will transfer to Chau Doc where is close to Cambodia.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho
In the morning:
- Impress Travel team will pick you up from hotel at 8:00, and then leaving the bustling city behind, the scenery changes for lush rice paddies to an area is referred to locally as the rice bowl of Vietnam.
- On arrival in Ben Tre Province head towards Tien Giang where you will board your sampan for a cruise among the aptly named Dragon, Unicorn, Turtle and Phoenix Islands. En route visit a small factory producing handicrafts made of coconut. Once on Turtle Island, visit a typical orchard where you can taste their exotic fruit.
- Next, board smaller boats (3 to 4 people per boat) for a more adventurous cruise on the Xep Canal, this is set amongst a forest of palm trees. After the boat trip, take a ride on a horse driven cart to the famed garden of Mr Tam Nen for a honey tasting session.
- Take the “Xe loi” (motor cart) through coconut gardens of Quoi Son, Phu An & An Khanh (three villages). Have sightseeing at local people’s daily activities and enjoy coconut juice.
- We have a lunch in eco-garden with fresh food from locals
In the afternoon:
- After lunch, we will ride bicycle through villages
- Taking sampan to main road for two hours driving to Can Tho city
- Overnight in hotel, Can Tho city
Day Inclusion: Private air-conditioned vehicle, tour guide, boat, bike, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Chau Doc
- After enjoying breakfast at the hotel you will make an early departure to see the delightful Cai Rang floating market, perhaps the most colourful and unique of all the markets in Vietnam. Depart the floating market by boat, then onto Cai Rang Be canal and
- After a delicious Vietnamese lunch, visit some of small fruit garden & enjoy tropical fruit there. ( you can take biking 30 minute in the countryside road – require surcharge for biking fee )
- On arrival in Chau Doc, check into the charming Hotel. In the late afternoon drive up the Sam Mountain to visit the Chau Su Temple and watch the sunset over the Cambodian border
- Overnight in Chau Doc
Day Inclusion: Private air-conditioned vehicle, tour guide, boat, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Chau Doc
Day 3: Chau Doc – Saigon
- After enjoying breakfast at the hotel embarks by boat to visit the unique farms where fish are bred in wooden cages suspended under floating houses on the river. Continuing on by boat to visit a traditional stilt house village belonging to the ethnic Cham people. Here colourful traditional textiles are woven on old wooden looms.
- Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City stopping for lunch en-route.
Day Inclusion: Private air-conditioned vehicle, tour guide, boat, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s